Privacy statement according to the DSGVO
I. Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the:
Annenstrasse 1959348 Lüdinghausen
Telephone: 02591 2372395
II. General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data In principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary for the provision of a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO) as legal basis for the processing of personal data. In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions. Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO as legal basis. If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing.
III. Provision of the website and creation of log files 1. Description and scope of data processing Each time our website is accessed, our system collects automated data and information from computer systems of the calling computer. The following data is collected here:
1. Information about the browser type and version use.
2. The operating system of the user
3. The Internet service provider of the user
4. The IP address of the user
5. Date and time of access
6. Websites from which the system of the user reaches our website
7. Websites accessed by the user's system through our website
2. Legal basis for data processing
Legal basis for the pre-agreed security of data and logfiles 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The prepared securing of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the computer of the user. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must be stored for the duration of the session.
In this sense, our special interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4. Duration of storage
The data is deleted so that it is no longer needed for the accessibility of the purpose. In the case of the collection of the data for the provision of the website is the case when the respective session is completed.
5. Opposition and removal possibility
The collection of the data in the log file is mandatory for the operation of the internet site. It is possible that the user has no resistance.
1. Description and scope of data processing
1. Language settings
2. Log-in information
3. Shopping cart contents
5. Recent articles
1. Marked search terms
2. Frequency of page views
3. Use of website functions
4. Google AdWords
The currently available is not required. Therefore, an assignment of the data to the calling user is no longer possible. The data will not be stored with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. 3. Purpose of the data processing The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us solely to process the contact via e-mail. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data. 4. Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the contact form input form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the conversation with the user ends. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of 60 days at the latest. 5. Opposition and removal possibility The user has the possibility at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user accepts contact with us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case. VII. Rights of the data subject If personal data are processed by you, you are a victim within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights to the person responsible: 1. Right to information You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us. If such processing is available, you may request from the controller the purpose, the addressee, the planned duration of the storage, the right of rectification or erasure, the existence of a right to complain to a supervisor and other information available on the source of the data. You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you are transmitted to a third country or an international organization. 2. Right to rectification You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay. 3. Right to restrictions on processing You may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you, if the processing is unlawful, you deny the accuracy of the data relating to you, the
Responsible person who no longer requires personal data for the purposes of processing or if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) of the GDPR If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may be - apart from your storage - only with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for the interests of the Union or a Member State 4. Right to cancellation You may require the controller to delete the personal data concerned immediately if the personal data relating to you are necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed, if you have revoked your consent to processing or if you have objected to the agreement and there are no legitimate grounds for processing. This right of cancellation does not exist if the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations that are necessary for the processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject. 5. Right to information If you have the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing to us, we shall be obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients. 6. Right to Data Portability You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. 7. Right to object For reasons arising out of your particular situation, you have the right at all times to process personal data relating to you which, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or DSGVO takes an objection. The controller will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, you will no longer be processing the personal data for these purposes. 8. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. 9. Right to complain to a supervisory authority Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisor, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you consider that the
Processing of your personal data violates DSGVO. VIII. Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Use is made on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f. DSGVO. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website such as• Browser type / version• used operating system• Referrer URL (the previously visited page)• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)• Time of the server requestare usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. We have also extended the code "anonymizeIP" on this website to Google Analytics. This guarantees the masking of your IP address so that all data is collected anonymously. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to the full extent.